How to Complete the Wellness Steps:
Step 1: Complete the Health Check Survey in Virgin Pulse:
- Log on or register with Virgin Pulse.
- Set up your profile, complete health check survey, healthy habits and sync your device.
Step 2: Complete Annual Physical OR Biometric Screening and Submit to Virgin Pulse.
If you are enrolled in a Trilogy medical plan, exams with your primary care provider can be completed once per calendar year (1/1 – 12/31). You do not have to wait for 365 days to pass to receive another exam. If you are not enrolled in Trilogy medical plan, please check with your plan provider on details of frequency of exam.
- For an annual physical with your primary care provider (PCP):
- Download the Virgin Pulse Preventive Exams Form
- Log on to Virgin Pulse Account>Benefits>View All>Download Preventive Exams Verified Form>Start Now>Download
- Take Preventive Exams Form to appointment. Have your PCP input the date for the annual physical/biometric screening and date if you are nicotine/tobacco free. If you are not nicotine/tobacco free, please leave the date blank in the nicotine free row.
- Submit Preventive Exams Form
- Log on to your Virgin Pulse Account>Benefits>View All>Submit Preventive Exam Verified Form>Start Now>Upload Form
- *You will have to upload a PDF file when uploading from a computer or from a cellular device.
- Download the Virgin Pulse Preventive Exams Form
- For LabCorp biometric appointments (through E-health):
- Follow the instructions for scheduling this appointment at TrilogyFIT. Employees cannot walk into a LabCorp facility without generating a lab order first. You will not need the Preventive Exam Form for appointments with LabCorp. Please take only the lab order with you that you receive via email. Results will be sent to Virgin Pulse on your behalf.
- If you have any questions or you do not receive your lab form, please call EHS Customer Service at 888-708-8807, ext. 1, Monday through Friday 7 am – 6 pm CST.
- *Please allow up to two weeks to see your LabCorp biometric results inside your Virgin Pulse account.
Step 3: Be nicotine/tobacco-free OR complete the Tobacco Cessation Program
If your PCP inputs a date as being nicotine/tobacco free or you test as cotinine free at LabCorp this step is complete. The LabCorp cotinine test is part of the blood sample. If you are not nicotine/tobacco free, please utilize the information below to complete the tobacco cessation program to satisfy this step of the wellness rate.
The Quit for Life tobacco cessation program includes the following topics and assistance:
- Access to a personalized online dashboard to track program progress & access support tools.
- Up to five sessions with a Quit Coach. Sessions may occur via text, chat, telephone, or group video.
- Receive up to eight weeks NRT (patch or gum) delivered directly to your home from the SynchronyRx@HOME Pharmacy.
- Interactive text messaging and reminders to help you on your journey.
To review completed wellness steps, please check the “Rewards” section of your Virgin Pulse account and view “My earnings”. It may take up to 3 weeks for the wellness rate to be reflected on your paycheck. The discounted Wellness Rate will be applied upon completion of all required activities. Adjustments on the Wellness Rate will only be refunded back to the date the Home Office is notified of the discrepancy. For questions, please contact Benefits@Trilogyhs.com.
Wellness Rate FAQs
To qualify for the wellness rate on the first pay in the benefit year beginning April 1, it is recommended that all steps are completed by February 28th. If steps are not completed by this date, you will receive the wellness rate once all steps are completed and have been submitted to Virgin Pulse.
You no longer need to enter the biometric data on the form, you can enter this yourself if you would like on the Health Check Survey and self-report. Please be sure that your provider completes these sections: date of annual physical or biometric screening, date of nicotine/tobacco free, and signs at the bottom. This completes steps two and three if you are nicotine free. The Preventive Exam Form is all you need to take with your primary care provider appointment and then be sure to submit through the Virgin Pulse platform after your visit using the instructions listed on the wellness rate steps or at https://trilogyfit.wpengine.com/the-wellness-rate/.
The Preventive Exams form serves to document that you have been to a provider to complete a screening or exam. This is a listing of all activities that can be awarded for points on the Virgin Pulse platform. Not all sections will be complete when you submit the form.
To review completed wellness steps, please check the “Rewards” section of your Virgin Pulse account and view “My earnings”. There will be a green check mark to the right of the activities: Annual Physical/biometric screening and Certified Tobacco/Nicotine Free. It may take up to 3 weeks for the wellness rate to be reflected on your paycheck.
Yes, Virgin Pulse will accept the 2022 biometric screening forms.
Earn Rewards with Virgin Pulse. The More You Do, the More You Earn.
It’s easy to earn rewards by making healthy decisions. Choose your healthy activities and watch your rewards add up. The more you do, the more you’ll earn. For the first quarter (January 1 – March 31) you can earn up to $75 in VP Pulse Cash for all part time and full-time employees (18+). Effective April 1, full and part-time employees will have the ability to earn quarterly incentives by completing activities through Virgin Pulse. You can earn up to $75 per quarter or a total of $225 this year. Look under “How to Earn” for a complete list of all the ways you can earn points. Simply download the Virgin Pulse mobile app and register using the company name Trilogy Health Services. Register today!
Getting the most from Virgin Pulse!
Virgin Pulse is Trilogy’s wellness partner. All part-time and full-time employees can earn up to $300 annually by tracking their activity and sleep, participating in Journeys and challenges, inviting up to 10 friends and family, and more! Simply download the Virgin Pulse mobile app and register using company name Trilogy Health Services. You may also register directly at www.join.virginpulse.com/trilogyfit.
Virgin Pulse Mobile App Set Up Tutorial